Thursday 10 September 2009

Outfit Fourteen

This week it was getting a little cloudy little cold then woke up this morn and low and behold its glorious sunshine so on went the sandals and out came the dresses! However it is almost the beginning of University once more and so I decided to go completely art student for my outfit this week!! bit grunge!




The Outfit: (the sleepy just woken up look)

Cardigan - Ebay yellowjelly £16 vintage old Lady cardigan very lovely though and rather warm! I plan on chucking it on over anything and everything in winter to waken up those dull and drab days!!

Stripy Top - Zara £15ish I bought it last year but its lovely! stripy tops are everywhere this season and there so easy to wear. Forget the horizontal stripe makes u large and just go with it! chuck on with a large a line shortish skirt or jeans and off you pop!

Jeans - Topshop as before £40

I have teamed this today with a large belt I got inspiration from Carri Bradshaw in SATC the movie but they have ALOT of these belts about this year everywhere!! but more studded mine was from Matalan. Teamed with arty flowery pumps from Office and a vintagy leather bag £2.50 from Oxfam!

No comments: