Thursday 20 August 2009

Outfit Eleven

This week it was Julia's birthday and Amanda confronted me at her party asking for outfits from only a certain number of shops and listed them as these are shops they have on the isle of Mann. Amanda I hope you have Topshop as it's a Topshop themed outfit this week!
I've had this dress for a few months and I wear it a hell of a lot. Well worth the money I paid for it as you can dress it up and down with jeans, leggings, tshirts, jackets - Amazing and bang on trend!

The Outfit:


Flower Print Dress - £40 Topshop yes a bit steep for a credit crunch shopper however I have worn it practically twice every week since I bought it I'm never out of the thing! So it works out ok!


Leggings - £3 Primark can't go wrong with a but of Primarni!

T-shirt - £4 from H&M I like H&M for basic tee's there super there so cheap you can have one in every colour!

I would put this outfit together with SUPER high shoes (please note I cannot walk far in these they are BEAUTIFUL though and I could stare at them all day long) these were Topshop a birthday present this time. You could also just add pumps £8 from Primark and there really comfy. Throw on a satchel and off you pop!

No comments: