Friday 7 August 2009

Outfit Nine

Something a bit sparkly this week. When I wear this top people do comment mainly on how sparkly I am! A walking disco ball! I had to get this top after walking past it for 4 weeks to get to my placement and just falling in love with the sparkle! However in the shop they had it displayed backwards which is how I wear it as the other way around its very low and isn't as spectacular! It also has the most amazing Shoulder pads in the world!!

The Outfit:



Sparkly Top - £24.99 from a vintage shop in Nottingham. However I have spied some very similar in much more subtle tones in Topshop this season.

Black Mini - £20 from Zara another brilliant buy its a little like a bubble skirt and I wore it constantly in winter even if it is a little short its just more space to show off coloured tights.

I also wear this top with blue jeans £40 Topshop but it can be teamed with anything you fancy really. In winter I may experiment with layers underneath. However it is a little baggy for wearing under things so it may just be a special occasion top. Team with sparkly bag ASOS and disco shoes to match Office!! or just tone it down if you please!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Lors
Love the top - think I had one similar in the eighties! Great shoulder pads - I even had them in my dressing gown!
Julie x