Thursday 14 May 2009

Outfit One

This the first week of the blog I have kept it simple and gone with the outfit I am wearing at the moment as its easy, casual and to hand.

It's my casual but fashiony outfit. I wear it when I go to the hairdressers a lot cause I always feel I have to dress up there.



The Outfit:

Gray cardigan - Stolen from my boyfriend's wardrobe floor but initially from Topman. Good for slouching.

Dark gray cardigan - Zara £19.99, customised with buttons on each cuff.

Floral Shirt - Matalan £8, I bought this after loving the Luella shirts she did last S/S and this was a fraction of the price


Stonewashed light denim jeans - Zara £19.99, yes the jeans are the same as my cardigan! they have zipped ankles, are a perfect summer jean as they aren't as heavy as normal jeans and can be rolled up or opened at the ankle for summery days.

I would wear this outfit with my black and white brogues or brogue look a likes, £20 from Faith or my flowery pumps from Office Girl.



No comments: