Thursday 28 May 2009

Outfit Three

It's getting closer to festival season and the summer is almost here...Fingers crossed bring out the BBQ! So today I've put together a summery-ish outfit. Found in my favourite shop Primark, there are now more colour ways and patterns available (I nearly bought one in a peachy pink one with a different print the other day!) Perfect with leggings and pumps, jeans or shorts for festivals, although it does bellow in the wind like ships sail!?


The Outfit:

Long vest top with feather print - Primark £9.99 I think but don't hold me to it, bit on the more expensive side but I'm finding Primark are getting more expensive!

Black strap top - H&M they always have a vest top or two normally under £5 in a wide range of colours.

White Shorts - Zara £20 I bought these last year and lived in them all last summer so can't remember the exact price. Careful though they need a lot of washing otherwise they turn a bit grey.

Could be worn with leggings from Primark £2.98 and pumps or sandals. I wear it with my gladiator sandals I got from Topshop last year for £25 and they have lasted a year and a bit and are very comfy. However Peacocks are selling some for £10 and there quite nice and of course primark have some going cheap too. Wear with big bangles, big earrings and head to the festivals.


2 comments:

mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mel said...

We are holdin out for summer hols/ bechwear/poolside budget outfits, also thought this month creator off brill blog should indulge us with wot to wear at a 21st B'day bash...the French's aka:mel,kim n paige