Thursday 14 May 2009

Student Fashion


I am a fashion Student living in Derby, technically one of the cheapest student towns in the UK. Although we've just had a new shopping center built and I'm tempted by the ever changing window displays and trends laid out in every fashion tabloid, I can never afford to change my wardrobe. So I tend to shop for things I like, that are quirky or that I know I'm going to wear.

This blog has come about from reading fashion mags attempt at "credit crunch shopping" where you can find a Marc Jacobs bag for around £100 in stead of £500... Brilliant but I'm never going to afford a £100 bag on my monthly budget! They say shop for classics, get this Channel tweed twin piece only £800 brilliant its a classic I agree, but again WAY out of my price bracket! So I thought I'd write about the bargains I've found recently and not so recently to give you a heads up of the best bargains around.

No comments: