Thursday 21 May 2009

Outfit Two

This week has been a good week for stripy dresses a bit nautical. While looking on Facebook I saw a girl wearing a long t-shirt dress very stripy so went on a scouting out mission. Found one in Topshop for £20!! bit expensive for a t-shirt dress, then on the off chance found one in Look magazine available at New Look. So off I popped in after work and found it blue and white stripy dress £8 and it was a special student offer day with 20% available so the dress cost... a barganious £6.40!
(had to put a happy pic up as had comments I didn't look happy enough before)
The Outfit:
Stripy T-Shirt dress - New Look £8, £6.40 on special student event days.

Leggings - Primark £3 they have more colours available now and pretty ones with lace around the ankles. Only problem they sit half way down your bum until your wash them!

I would wear this outfit with my other new purchase gold pumps £8 from Primark, and a selection of bangles I have collected from various places Bershka, Primark, H&M and the odd charity shop over the past months. Primark have some at the moment for only £1.50 good for quick trends but again good to keep for next summer. Another bargain this week was my earrings only £2 in the sale at New Look.

No comments: