Friday 5 June 2009

Outfit Four

Day late this week, due to the end of degree fashion show last night. Which was amazing got my a little scared for next year! This outfit is what I wore to the fashion show, sadly though I couldn't wear heels as I walked for half an hour into town and the streets around my house are very unforgiving! So for the entire night I was a midget compared to everyone in their killer heels. Walking into to town for the show at 5:30pm I got a few odd looks as I was a little dressed up. The outfit is really simple but I always feel very fashiony and arty in it, winner!

The Outfit:

Long t-shirt top - My mum bought this for me as the student budget doesn't always stretch I think it was £19.99 from Zara, but its lovely. Bit see-through so I wear a white top underneath.

Leggings - Primark £2.98 bargain now I've worn them a few time they have stretched and now no longer sit half way down my bum!

I wore this with my little gold pumps £8 from Primark, but you could always wear it with killer heels or pumps. I have two necklaces on a cluster of gold chains, stolen from my sister but she got them from Primark a while ago. I've seen a few in Miss selfridges but the're £20!!! and the other pearly necklace which I love I feel a bit Chanel is from Topshop last year I think this was under £10. Its snapped once but been re-threaded! Phew! You always ditch the necklaces and show off the print and just add big earrings! I also took a small clutch from ASOS which was a Christmas present and wahoo away I went.

2 comments:

Lucy (Mesdupmoi) said...

I love this outfit, Thanks, Laura :) (btw it's Heather Latham from school, and I now follow this blog :P) x

Laura Molyneux said...

Thanks Heather! x