Thursday 11 June 2009

Outift Five

This week I have gone for a bit of a jungle theme, in the garden with zebra-y printed dress. I will describe it to you first as I described it to Julia before buying it "zebra print with lots of multi colours behind them! its ace!" I saw a girl wearing it the other day and thought it was a fab summer dress to be worn with anything for any occasion! This outfit was nominated for outfit five by Amanda!

The Outfit

Wild dress

Zebra Print dress - £14.99 from H&M in stores now I only bought this last weekend. First time I wore it I did put a small cami top underneath in black as it was a little on the boob side for the office!

I would wear this with vintage look shoes £17.99 from Primark VERY expensive for there!!! or possibly gold flats, the ring in the picture is Aqua and from Topshop and was a gift but I think its was £9.99 but you can much cheaper ones all around the highsreet now, and the big hoopy earrings are from Primark last year and I have worn them TONS since buying them. Add a fringed bag or clutch for a summery evening fringed bag from Primark £4.

No comments: