Thursday 25 June 2009

Outfit Seven

This week has been a busy one but at last the blog is on time! I looked back over the last six weeks and noticed I have done hardly anything other than dresses?! So this week Have gone for another summery look which I wore to the Cheshire show on Wednesday. Apologies for the face just come back from the dentist and my lip is huge!

The Outfit:



Zebra stripy top - This was a shopping gift from Topshop not really a credit crunch bargain top at £24.99 however it has the same shape as the t shirts with open arm holes however there sewn up so I'm not flashing my bra to everyone and thing.

Shorts - Zara £19.99 I think I wore them in outfit three, bought last year but stood the test of time bit are a little see through. However my sister has some very similar from H&M and there are fab can't see a thing through them!

I am wearing this outfit with bit earrings from Primark I love these and they were about £2 but I have worn them so much there fab. As its summer and scorching hot now (in places) I would get my gladiator sandals on or maybe gold pumps for an evening pub trip. As always team with massive bangles or a big gold necklace? It doesn't really need much as the pattern is so much.

This outfit also looks ace with blue or black jeans and denim shorts.

1 comment:

Reiterating said...

When is the next blog coming out?