Friday 19 June 2009

Outfit Six

This week its another late post however I have bene moving house and preparing for a birthday extravaganza! I saw this dress the week before and love the hankerchief type hem and how its bunched up in paces its fab! Its also available in blue and was a steal at £15 hurrah for Primari.


The Outfit
:

Cotton/Linen Dress - £15 Primark also available in blue only problem with it is the zip as the elastic around the middle pulls it apart!

Leggings - £3 Primark always a bargin if a little see through.

With this I would wear another of the bargins I found this week, HUGE hoop earrings. They were £1.99 from H&M but I think there rather cool. I think I'd add lots of bangles and a gold neckalce too, however everything is in boxes at the moment as I'm moving house in the next few weeks! Team with some gladiator sandles for an instant summer BBQ or shopping spree.

No comments: